LvivOctober 01, 2023
We value your trust and are committed to ensuring the highest level of protection and confidentiality of your personal data. In this Notice, we provide you with important information about how we process your personal data.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS1.1. The website of the Tanasyshyn, Mykhalevskyi and Partners Attorneys at law (hereinafter – the “Site”) is an information resource on the Internet located at the address https://www.tmlaw.com.ua/ and contains text, graphics and other information that perceived as a single whole, and supported by a complex of system software tools.1.2. "Company" - Tanasyshyn, Mykhalevskyi and Partners Attorneys at law (hereinafter - which is the owner and manager of personal data of the Site Users.1.3. "User" is any natural person who has ever accessed the Site and has reached the legal age to accept this Notice.1.5. "Personal data" - information or a set of information about the User that is identified or can be specifically identified.1.6. "Services" (Site services) - any services offered on the Company's Site and include, but are not limited to, the services listed on the Site.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA2.1. Use of the Site does not require registration and/or authorization and direct provision of personal data that can identify you, except for the case provided for in clause 2.2. of this Notice.2.2. At his discretion, for greater ease of use of the Site, the User can fill out the form by entering information to identify the User and further receive consultation.2.3. When using the Site, we may automatically collect information related to the User's use of the Site.2.4. We may collect, store and use the following types of your personal data:2.4.1. information about the device used when using the Site, including the IP address;2.4.2. information about the visit and use of this Site by the User;2.4.3. information that the User provides when filling out the form posted on our Site in accordance with the procedure established in clause 2.2. of this Notice, for example, the User's name, photos provided by the User, e-mail address, any other information provided by the User when filling out the form posted on the Site;2.4.4. information contained in any communications that the User sends to us by e-mail or through our Site, including its content and metadata;2.4.5. any other personal information sent by the User through the form posted on the Site.2.5. Before you provide us with another person's personal information, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Notice.2.7. We collect only those personal data that are knowingly and voluntarily provided by the User, as a subject of personal data for the purpose of using the services of the Site, which, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, is the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data in accordance with this Notice of the purpose of their processing.2.8. We guarantee that we will not sell or lease the User's personal data to third parties, except when the disclosure of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.2.9. We do not collect or process information about your personal data regarding racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, criminal convictions, as well as data related to health, sexual life, biometric or genetic data (in accordance with Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data").
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING3.1. The processing and storage of provided personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the Site services is located.
4. PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL DATA4.1. We may use your personal information for the purpose of:4.1.1. administration of our Site and business activities;4.1.2. personalization of our Site for Users;4.1.3. providing the opportunity to use the services available on our Site;4.1.5. to provide up-to-date information in accordance with the User's requests.4.1.6. send notifications to Users by e-mail, if the User has chosen the type of communication using e-mail;4.1.7. consideration of requests and complaints made by Users regarding the functionality of our Site;4.1.8. protecting our Site from unauthorized changes and unauthorized editing of the Site's content and fraud prevention;4.1.13. and other uses4.2. If you have expressed a desire to provide personal information for publication on our Site, we will publish and otherwise use this information in accordance with the permission and/or license that the User grants us.4.4. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or any other purposes, except for cases provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
5. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD5.1. Personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of their processing.5.2. From the moment the Company terminates the provision of services, the user's personal data is destroyed.
6. INTERACTION OF THE SERVICE WITH THIRD PARTIES REGARDING PERSONAL DATA6.1. We do not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by the current legislation of Ukraine, at the request of the subject of personal data or in other cases set forth in this Policy. We understand that personal information is valuable and an integral part of the personal non-property rights of any individual, therefore we take all possible measures to protect your personal information.6.2. Your personal data may be accessed by our authorized employees who have given their consent to ensure the confidentiality of Users' personal data, as well as third parties who provide us with services for support and administration of the Site, other services related to the Owner's business activities. Our authorized employees and/or third parties, on the basis of contracts concluded with us, undertake to comply with all requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine regarding the protection of personal data of Users and their confidentiality. 6.3. The Site may contain links to other websites (exclusively for informational purposes). If you link to other websites, this Notice will not apply to such websites. Therefore, we recommend that the User review the privacy and personal data policy of each website before submitting any personally identifiable information.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA7.1. We use generally accepted technological and operational standards to protect information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, but we do not guarantee absolute security against any threats arising outside of our control, nor are we responsible for failures in the provision services by third parties that ensure the functioning of the site.7.2. We ensure the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
9. CHANGE OF NOTICE9.1. We reserve the right to publish individual privacy notices and to change and/or supplement the content of the Notice at any time at our sole discretion.9.2. In the case of making significant changes to the Notice, we will post a notice on the Site and indicate the date of entry into force of these changes.
10. COMMUNICATION10.1. If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at: .au.moc.walmt%40tcatnoc